Little Miss Piper Jane just keeps getting better and better.
Every single month is better than the last.
- You started saying Dada
- You eat breakfast lunch and dinner.
- You like food pouches squirted straight into your mouth
- You prefer finger foods, and do a good job of using your fingers to grab
- You scratch faces, and pull hair ( you don't do it to be mean of course)
- You still wake at night @ 10ish, 2ish, and 5ish. You are awake by 7 for the day
- You nurse every 3 hours in the day.You still don't enjoy nursing. You get 3 bottles a day.
- You smile anytime you are smiled at.
- You don't like headbands or hats.
- You love to "talk" and make noises all day.
- Your peach blonde hair is growing!! I think it may be wavy
- You are still cloth diapered.
- You have strong ab muscles, and can do sit ups when trying to get up.
- You don't have too much interest in being mobile (Thank goodness!)
- No teeth yet
- You look for me in a room no matter who holds you.
- You have never had stranger danger.
I adore you.
Of course I think you are the sweetest prettiest baby in the world I am beyond lucky to have you.