Monday, September 9, 2013

Piper Jane month 3

 photo DSC_4220_zps84013a5f.jpg
I am in need of documenting baby Piper's little life for my records, so I won't forget..
because lets be honest, I can't remember what went on last week!
 photo DSC_4191-2_zpse87ad635.jpg
  • You still like to keep your legs straight out
  • You love your momma
  • You say "Gee" when you are fussy or getting mad
  • You are a short nurser I'm lucky if I get you to eat for 5 min
  • You are impatient when your food isn't coming as quick as you would like.
  • You are sensitive. Very sensitive
  • You like it quiet when you are eating.
  • You started giggling last week.

 photo DSC_4212-2_zps2ca53f8f.jpg
  • You love your hands and stick them in your mouth all of the time.
  • You got your ears pierced a week ago
  • You wake up about every three hours at night.
  • You love to be held ALL of the time.
  • You are the BEST cuddler.
  • You love people around, and are very social.
  • You just started grabbing your paci out of your mouth, and turning it over and chewing it.

 photo DSC_4186_zps3cbd8d38.jpg
  • You go from fussing to screaming in less than a minute.
  • You are very aware of things going on around you.
  • You are not a fan of tummy time.
  • You drink from a bottle no problem.
  • You started grabbing things and batting at your toys a month ago.
  • You love your sling, and Ergo carrier (you love to be close)
  • You can roll from your back to your side as of yesterday.

 photo DSC_4175_zpscaf9cc2b.jpg
  • You "sing/hum" yourself to sleep when you are tired.
  • You are incredibly ticklish. 
  • You are a petite little thing fitting into size 0-3 and some nb
  • You are just now starting to chub up.
  • You found your voice and you "sing" like the baby in Aaliyah's song "Are you that somebody?"
  • You love kisses.

 photo DSC_4171-2_zpsf2eb1d9e.jpg
I can't count the number of times people stop me and freak out because they thought you were a doll, and then realize that no, infact you are a real baby. I kept thinking it was a fluke, but
it happens at least twice a day!
I love you,
 my sweet baby doll.

2 comments:

Remark?