Monday, February 6, 2012

2.1.12

While browsing through Pinterest I came across this pin Homemade laundry soap


I was about out of my detergent so I thought.. Hey this looks like a fun project! I went out and got the supplies which were oh so cheap!

1 bar Fels Naptha- .98 cents
Borax- 3.94
Washing soda- 3 something


 I made one batch of the liquid kind and I believe it will last for a couple of months! (which is saying a lot because we do a lot of laundry in our home) I still have enough stuff to make five more giant batches. All for around 8 bucks. I usually spend over 20 for my brand name liquid detergent and it only lasts 2 months maybe.

 I also made a batch of dishwasher detergent from a recipe on pinterest and I have found that it works out pretty well so far! I'm still testing the laundry soap out a bit before I give it my final opinion. It was kinda fun though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?