Monday, February 6, 2012

The Painted Ladies

This weekend Chloe's grandmas came to visit. We had a blast going out to sushi, going into the city and playing games. Here are a few pics from our weekend.

We went to Britex fabric store. It's a four floor amazing fabric store. The selection was huge! Most bolts of fabric were anywhere from $9 to $100 a yard. They had beautiful fabric and notions.






Chloe didn't do well in the store, so we decided to cruise Union Square while Kristin and Carolyn looked around.











Chloe chasing the Pigeons around Union Square and enjoying the nice weather.

Daddy and Coco chillin.



 Chloe loves to play with Mommy and pretend I am going to drop her.

 She could do this for hours if I let her.

 Enjoying her Gigi and Nana in Alamo Square.



 The day wouldn't feel complete without a fit or two.

 As soon as she is done throwing her fit she is back to her happy little self. I think a BIG dog is walking by. Chloe loves dogs.

Remember "Full house" Well I do. Thats what I watched growing up. Remember the opening song where they show where the family "lived" Adam took us to that place in San Fransisco. Behind me are the "Painted Ladies" the famous Full House houses across the street from Alamo Square.

Oh no!

Again the Painted Ladies.


This is Chloe's frist ever attempt at the drinking fountain. I think she liked it!


This is when we decided it was time to go. I had had it with the crazy baby. Gotta love those candids lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?