Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boy or girl?

I had my 13 week screening today and got some pictures out of it to share with the family..
They didn't spend anytime at all trying to get "good shots"
because it's just to test the nuchal translucency.
The baby looks great. They are not worried about anything. Yay! 
But, any guesses? What I am seeing.. is that the umbilical cord?
oh and don't be alarmed by the giant hole in it's head.. 3d can look a bit scary. 
I remember Chloe was doing flips when I had this test done.. this baby was either really calm, or asleep. Not too much movement, just a turn or two.. Anyway..
We don't care what it is, but we for sure want to know either way!

6 comments:

  1. I know someone who can tell you for sure! She's never wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am literally laughing right now! That's too funny. Maybe I should go ask her. lol

      Delete
  2. For selfish reasons I really hope it's a boy!! Haha but either way it's going to be one cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley- That would be so great if our babies were friends! We could do boy crafts together!! Honestly I would be happy with a girl. but it looks like most of my good friends are having boy babies!!

      Delete
  3. Ahhh! I'm already in love with him and his little cousin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh that's so sweet! I love you! I love how great you are to my kids. Thanks for being there for us!!!!

      Delete

Remark?