Thursday, November 8, 2012

11.5.12


How far along? 12 weeks 


How Big Is the baby? The size of a lime 2.5 inches

How big is your uterus? Bigger than a grapefruit.

Maternity clothes? Can't fit into maternity, can't fit into my regular clothes. May need to bust out the belly band and hair tie for my jeans.

Sleep? lousy.I get up all through the night to pee, and I can't seem to get comfortable. Lots of back cramps/discomfort.

Movement? No feelings yet.. With Chloe I felt her kicks at 14 weeks. So maybe 2 more weeks?

Food cravings? no not really, although I do like dairy a lot right now. Totinos pizza, but I have always craved those things!

Gender? Still a little too early

Milestones: Second trimester here I come! I made it this far.. isn't 12 weeks the "hump"?

Emotions: Normal.. usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?