Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lens Oh Lens

It's my birthday tomorrow.. I have tried not to think about it too much. If I have no expectations of the day then it goes pretty well.. If I hope for anything to happen, and it doesn't.. well you get it. Its all about expectations. After I turned 25 I have stopped remembering my age anyway.
Last year I didn't know if I was 26 or 25..
Same thing this year am I 27 or 28?
Anyway I digress.
 I have wanted a certain pair of boots that are quite pricey.. I keep hoping that they will go down in price, but no. So next best thing? A prime lens. I keep debating back and forth
on which I want. I have a Nikon camera. I just want something for portraits.
Do you own a prime?
If so, which one? and what do you think of it?
Can you help me decide?
( The two of you out there who read my blog lol.)

Here are a few fun pictures for the blog that I took of Chloe last weekend









 I love how these two have the same expression on their face :)

 I love love love this shot. It captures so well the adoration that our little girl has for her Daddy.
 The girl found some giant yellow leaves that she drug around with her.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Brandi- Thank you. I hope you are feeling well. keep that little one in there as long as possible. I am so excited for you!

      Delete
  2. Kathryn says: I wish I could help you with the camera issue, but I don't know a thing about them. :( I love your photography though! Would you consider doing our family? I have been meaning to get a family picture for some time now (last time was when Braeden (who is now 3), was 5 months old. :( Sad. Let me know if you would be interested (I would pay you, of course!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn- I would just love the experience! I would do it for free for you!I am no professional, so i don't know how they will turn out. If you are really interested let me know :)

      Delete

Remark?