Sunday, July 8, 2012

Daddy 6.17.12

What little girl doesn't love her daddy right? Well this little girl is no exception. He is the most important person in her life, and it shows.

 These two are so silly. They just get each other.

 Before I had Chloe I was a bit worried that Adam wouldn't be the dad I hoped for him to be. That sounds so harsh, but I can honestly say I am so glad that this is not the case. He is the BEST dad. He loves our little daughter so much. He jumps at the oppertunity to take her places, and have one on one time with her. I so love that they both enjoy
spending time together. He lets her be her, and embraces her funny, silly little self. 

  
 These pictures were taken in Santa Cruise. My friend Darby and I went to get massages, while Adam and John took Chloe for a nature walk to check out the banana slugs.


In our opinion he is the very best Dad there is.

Happy Fathers day to my sweet husband and Father of my child. These little babies of ours are the luckiest of all to have you as their wonderful example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?