Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th

What a wonderful fourth of July.
BBQ and family.
Learning to shoot a "girl gun".
Watching the cousins run around playing with each other.
Roasting weenies.
Parades.
Fireworks.
Finding dead squirrels.. and touching them..


Is it wrong that I love the upset look on her face?

 Before I could protest or even realize she had bent down to touch it.. the damage was done.

Why do I love so much that she was worried about this dead squirrel?
She didn't understand. She wanted to help him.
So sweet. 
 Chillin in the hammock with dad.


 I think Ender enjoyed the hammock more than anyone.

I adore this little girl.
 I realized something profound this fourth of July. Seems funny that I hadn't before.
The patriotic feeling I get when I see military men, The pride & respect
and allegiance I have for our country is the
same feeling I get when I feel the spirit.
 This was the first time Chloe went to the Parade.
 Last year it interfered with her nap.
She loved it and danced when
the high school band came by.



 Candy and glow necklaces= fun.
 C watched the fireworks from the street.. literally
I am so thankful for our country and those who fight for our freedom and safety.
I thought a lot about my brother Zachary today
Thank you for all you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?