Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bahamas

A few months ago all of the boys in Adam's family took a "man trip" to the BYU vs. Ole Miss game in Mississippi for a long weekend trip. So all of the girls thought it would only be fair for us to have a long weekend girls trip while no one was nursing and before anyone got pregnant again. So we planned it out and decided on a cruise! We went to the Bahamas together.. Kinda doesn't seem equal right? Oh well we deserved it!

Two of my sister in law(s) (sisters in law?) Kali, Kami, and I outside of their Hotel before we caught a shuttle to the pier.

On the ship as we are about to set sail in Miami. The weather was beautiful it couldn't have been more perfect.

My roomie and I, Kali (pronounced Kaylee not that anyone ever got it right)

 On Coco Cay beach. Soft white sand and thousands of cushy lounge chairs and hammocks. They had a huge BBQ out on the beach that we went to.

Also Kayaks, and an obstacle course in the water like the kind on wipe out. We decided if our husbands were there we would have tried that out. Maybe next time.


Out in front of our ship. On Nassau the water was the most beautiful shades of aqua. The weather was perfect and the sun was out. It was beautiful!!





I took this picture of Atlantis (the arch was built for Michael Jackson and now rents out for 25,000 a night!)

Tiger wood's house or was it Oprah's?? There were Lots of gorgeous homes occupied by famous people.

Waiting for our excursion to the Dolphin Island..

The dolphin Island where I like to pretend I'm off Baywatch..
My Baywatch impersonation.. I need a life preserver in hand.

We got to see the original flipper!


The dolphins were so cool! Very intelligent sweet animals....and not bad kissers either! They didn't feel like I thought they would. They are plastic like and not slimy like fish.



Check out that water! and it was the perfect tempurature.

Miami beach




 South beach, Miami. We had the time of our lives. Thank you husbands for taking care of our babies so that we could relax and have a blast!

3 comments:

  1. HOW FUN! I loved reading this post. I'm so glad you got to go-and way to go Adam for taking care of the fort! We leave for the Caribbean next week- so this post makes me totally excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sarah, You will have so much fun!! The weather was so perfect for us! How long are you going for? Are you taking baby Shelby? Which islands are you going to? I can't wait to see some pics!!

      Delete
  2. This took me back to age 15! I went on a cruise to these exact places. I even played with the dolphins. :) Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Remark?