Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mommy's lil pumpkin

 Halloween is just around the corner and it has been so warm.. It doesn't feel like fall at all, which I'm sad about. I didn't want to miss out on the festive experiences just because it still feels like summer, so Adam and I took baby Chloë to the pumpkin patch. She looked pretty confused about all of the picture taking, but she complied and we got some great shots of her.
 She looks like she is dazed and confused..
judging by Chloë's face though I'm not so sure she was a fan.


 

Chloë was so exhausted with all of the fun .. Perfect fall day with the family that I adore!!
I love October!
happy fall, all!


2 comments:

  1. Sooooo Cute! I love the pumpkin outfit. I love your hair color also, it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Chloë pictures! She makes an adorable jack-o-lantern! Beautiful family you've have there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Remark?