Wednesday, September 29, 2010

26!


Yesterday I turned 26.. 26!! I can't believe it. Adam let me sleep in an extra hour.. He took Chloe when she woke and I got a wonderful hour more of sleep!We went to the park, then My friend Jessica and I worked on making Chloe's Halloween costume (she is going to be a flower) Then when Adam came home he took Chloe and I out to Lark Creek for a birthday dinner. Chloe wasn't having any of it. As soon as we got there she started screaming uncontrollably and Adam nor I could help her calm down. I felt pretty stressed out with a packed restaurant filled with people trying to have a nice dinner. And here we are with a sreaming baby in a nice place. So Adam and I took turns taking her outside while the other one ate. It wasn't exactly what I had hoped for my birthday but adam promised me a do-over this weekend! Oh and Adam got me an i-touch gum and bath salts!

1 comment:

  1. I know people say this all the time, but welcome to parenthood. It's joyous and a pain all in one. Just think, next year will be so much better! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Remark?