Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ladies Victorian dinner

I was invited to a Vitorian style tea party/dinner where we had to dress up in victorian attire and I had nothing Victorian to wear, and nothing that I fit into.. so I bought this dress at target ( not maternity and not victorian I know) and decided to wear it to the Dinner tonight. Adam came home from work and I was all dressed and ready to go. He then said that he hoped I still had the receipt ... I was thinking that he didn't like the dress/color or something. He then continued saying "because you have to take the dress back to target, you won't fit into it next week" So here is a shot of my pretty little dress before I have to return it to target so some skinny girl can buy it and enjoy it :(

1 comment:

  1. You are still Pretty and Little. And you look amazing in that little dress. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Remark?