Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ginger as a little reindeer. Over Christmas week we had our friends from church dog sit while we went to Idaho for Christmas. She had a blast with them and she got a few Christmas presents too. This is one of her gifts that she came back with. It's reindeer antlers that light up and strap on her head. She hates to have clothes or props put on her, but we make her.. at least for a cute shot!
Adam and I got a lot of great Christmas gifts this year. Mike and Patsy (Adam's parents) got us a Wii and we are very excited!
Adam did such a GREAT job this year with gifts for me... Yes he had a little help ( I made him a wish list earlier on in the year ) These are my "Dough Makers" pans and cookie sheets I had on the list. I LOVE them they make everything come out perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?