Saturday, January 2, 2010

Baby Lulu

Baby Lulu's (Chloe's) first picture!!! taken at 8 weeks old. We saw her little heartbeat flutter @ 150 beats a minute (the old wives tale says 140 or over Girl and under 140 BOY) We are SO excited!!! She looks like a gummy bear!
Ah here we go!!! see my little tiny bump?This picture was taken pretty early and you can't really tell yet.
This is Lulu's 2nd picture taken at 12 weeks old. When I saw her up on the Ultrasound screen I asked "why doesn't she have a neck? Is she okay?" They said she is still forming and wont get her neck for a couple more weeks. Phew!! They checked her fluid between her head and neck for Down syndrome and made sure she had all 10 fingers and toes (She did)!! I got the blood work and results a couple of weeks later and they said everything looks normal.
I love this picture of her. Adam says she is his sketetor baby here. You can really see her perfectly round head and button nose. Her back is facing us but her head is turned to look at her mommy.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys. I'm sure she'll be cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys! Welcome to the club! finally! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see you guys over Christmas. We can't wait to meet baby Lulu :)

    ReplyDelete

Remark?