Monday, March 23, 2015

Maternity pics from our babymoon

I had it all planned out.. Isn't that what we all think before we recieve a change is our plans? Well.. tha0t's what happe0nd to me . I had a maternity shoot all set up for Saturday and instead I delivered baby Penelope the wedesdayn before. I am so happy Adam was so in the mood for taking pictures while we were on our babymoon, or I wouldnt have anything. photo 1January 2015 094_zpsblf8koy5.jpg  photo 11January 2015 158-_zpsevursqkc.jpg
We honestly ad the time of our lives in my favorite place on earth. I crave every day to go back. It's been 7 years here in Northern California, and I still haven't gotten over leaving Southern California. It is where I belong.
 photo maternity_zpswwhlkpo1.jpg

 photo 1January 2015 169_zpszctxdmhy.jpg  photo 11January 2015 216-_zpsgdsrrh3a.jpg

We went out to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, went to the movies, shopping, the beach, to see some great friends of ours. We napped, and watched tv in the hotel, and vegged out . photo 1maternity_zpspwdp5csb.jpg We did things we couldn't do with kids around, and loved every minute of it. Who knew just two days later we would be having our little baby. Just in the nick of time!



 photo 1January 2015 033-_zpsifi9emiq.jpg

1 comment:

Remark?