Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My girl

Oh my little drooly sweetheart. How I love those little cheeks.

You are always so curious. You want to explore and play with everything.
We took you to the park to play in the sand and get dirty thus the play clothes. Someone gave us this onsie it says "shop till you nap - Nordstroms" Oh how I hate shirts with words or characters on them, and that is why you are in these clothes.. so you can ruin them and I won't care :) Oh and ps I love your belly in this picture!

Daddy love.


You have always loved the swing

And the sand.. You love to get dirty, and to eat sand, dirt, mud, sticks..
And to climb.. Last week at daycare (the gym) My class ended and I came back to get you and the girls were telling me how much you make them laugh and that you love to climb on things, and even on kids to get to what you want.



Here you are swinging, with a stick you found in the sand, that you wouldn't let go of.


Your daddy took this picture of you after your long day of playing. He thought you looked cute, and wanted you to see how naughty you can be when food is involved.

2 comments:

  1. I AGREE. Hate, hate, hate shirts with sayings on them! But I love, love, love her smile!

    ReplyDelete

Remark?