Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pottery barn knock off

So yes, as I have said in recent posts I have been into making pillow covers, shams etc. I have also been refinishing a few projects around the house. I went into Pottery Barn today and got some great inspiration. Their "theme" right now is Chesapeake beachy. Although I do love the look I think it belongs in a beach house/vacation home more than in my home. I did find some beautiful things in there to knock off...


 
I love the look of these linen pillows the pillow cover alone retails for 29.+ tax each 



here are mine.. All together for the material and the pillow forms I spent 10 dollars..



I realize that they need to be ironed, but you get the picture. Next?? Our bedroom needs some serious transformation..


2 comments:

  1. Love the pillows; you are so talented Leah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pillows! hopefully I can see you guys when we go to Cali in may! You'll have to share your secrets! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Remark?