Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Busy September

I promised myself that I would do better at this blogging thing. I find it hard to type with only one hand, but am getting used to doing most everything with only one.. I guess thats being a mommy. I try to get on and check e- mail/facebook/blog while nursing Chloe. So please excuse my misspelled words and lack of puncuation. I need to get better at using my left hand so I don't become lopsided lol! September has been packed with travel, family and lots of memories so I'm sorry if this is a long post but I can't pass up the opertunity.



Chloe and I left home on September 1st to see my dad in texas. We had such a great time. My dad and I went fishing, Chloe got to hang out with her Nana and Gigi and we got to experience Canton.

After visiting my Dad's side Chloe and I traveled to see my mom's side of the family. We spent 2 weeks with them and enjoyed lots of game nights, great food and wonderful conversations..




Chloe got her ears pierced!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?