Saturday, July 10, 2010

One month old!

My little Chloe is one month old!! I can't believe I have a one month old daughter!! She is getting so chubby. She already has a double chin! I love her so much. She is cooing and making eye contact with us when talk to her. She is a little feisty at times, expecially when she is hungry. She loves bath time and being held. I worry about her happiness all of the time and if she is feeling loved enough or if she is bored. I suppose most people have more family around to give their babies extra love and it's only Adam and I here in the bay area. I hope that will be enough. She is just so tiny and innocent. She is so new from heaven and I feel a heavy responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute outfit!! LOVE IT! Don't worry about the love...she knows! I had Jocelyn in DC and there was NOBODY...a 7hour plane ride was the closest! She turned out ok...kinda ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Remark?