Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The wonderful world of 3-D

I had such a pleasant time last week when I went to Oklahoma to visit my family. I felt so supported and loved while there. My family seems so happy to be welcoming in a new family member and I am so blessed to have them in my life. While I was there I decided it would be fun to go to one of those 3d ultrasound places with the whole fam and get a peek @ my little girl. She was so alert and active!. They gave me 35 minutes of footage to take home with me and I have watched in 3 times since! She is so funny she chooses to lay her little feet on her forehead and kick up. She is so flexable! Maybe she will want to be in ballet :) The ultrasound tech kept having me roll from one side to the other to coax her into putting her feet down. Once we finally got her to take her feet off of her face and put her hands down, her umbilical cord kept floating in front of her face and it was hard to get a good shot of her . I think she may look like Adam. It's hard to tell but it looks like she has Adam's forehead, lips, and maybe his slightly cleft chin? Only time will tell.. The second picture is kinda freaky it is in 2d of her yawning.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Not too much longer and you'll get to meet her. Such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete

Remark?