Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting Bigger!!!!

I have just gotten to the point where people know that I'm pregnant, not just gaining weight.. Every time I go into work ( I work with some of the sweetest Chinese ladies!) I get at least a comment or two. The other day my co-worker Lina (her American name) commented that now "I can even tell that you're pregnant from behind" hmm.. I don't like the sound of that. That doesn't sound like a good thing. They ALWAYS mean well, but I never know what they are going to say to me. Todays comment was from my mom.. "You look like you are carrying a long baby" My translation: you are carrying your baby in an odd looking way.
The other day I went into the beauty supply store and the lady that works there always recognizes me and says "Girl you gotta baby round. I seen you from over there and I thought.. is that.. and sure enough you pregnant girl!" I must say I am relieved to be in the "you look pregnant" zone and out of the "You ate one too many cookies" zone. Here is a new picture of  my "long baby bump"..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remark?