Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chloe's Dr. appoimntment

I went in for my doctors appointment today and the nurse practitioner asked if I wanted to take a peek and see how the baby has grown in the past few weeks . I was so excited that she had offered! I said YES of course!!! She asked if I knew the sex yet and I told her that I was told 80% that she is a girl. She tried to look to see if she could tell and Chloe kept crossing her ankles. WHAT A LADY!  Chloe was being a little gymnist. She would stretch her legs out straight and then throw them back up over her head! I feel her kick all of the time and it's cool to see what she is up to and what I am feeling all of the time!! She is a very active baby!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. I always loved being able to see our babies. We are glad that you and Chloe are healthy and doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Remark?